Thursday, January 7, 2010

My step-daughter,my girl

It is a she..
Back to few years time,she was included into my family list,accidentally..
She used to be fed by my 3rd aunt's family...but they moved gradually..into an appartment
Then she came to 616-k,my 'old house',"pregnant-ed"...and don't ask me about her husband...I don't know also..

That's how she "ended" in my house...
To me she is short..quite short..maybe very short,even shorter than my little aunt..in height,i mean.
Short one but with a hiGher IQ and EQ ranking than my "beloved" Jenny-super-girl-sister in my super-family,supported by mountains of evidences,confidences,and what 'ever-ces'
...and oh yes,sciencetifically provened too..."my sister's name sounds GrEat right?that's why don't judge a book by its cover..."

back to my daughter...
we call her "ah girl","toh phui","tak fei"....



don't try to piss me off...

next malaysian's top dog model


tai-ka-jie look


gatai...

...

settle...

sleepy...





sienz...


sienz...


tired...



tired..





Now,time for sleeping post...





I do think of getting her a pillow...
"That's all,thanks for watching...gonna take a wink"
"hmmm....."

Since she came to our house,things changed...really...
bridges of connection seems to get closer..and also tougher
more laughter...more jokes...and more attention on others
To me,I never ignore the saying "dogs are man's best friends"...
Try to treat them with your full heart *if you got one
Make them your buddies,siblings or daughter like mine...
You will never know when and what they would bring to your door steps..
Thanks to "my girl"...thanks for growing up with me..
Besides loyalty,she brought laughter to my family,espacially my brothers and I..and more more...
So..How about picking up a dog today at a pet shop or SPCA?
"hmm...."
CHEERS~no pressure



























No comments:

Post a Comment